Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trinity Vibes Lube Launcher


This little baby is a godsend. No more having you put the lube on your fingers and then not actually getting all of the lube in your pussy or ass. It comes with three tubes, one plunger and one cap. I love it because it's so simple and easy to use. Just take the cap off, put it down into the lube and pull back on the plunger. Once the lube is in the tube you can put the cap on it and it won't leak a drop. I will say that there is a bit of resistance when you first fill up the tube but then once the lube is in there just a little tap till cause the lube to shoot out. My girlfriend loves it because it's so easy to add lube to either hole and not waste a drop. I give it a 5/5 because it does exactly what it's supposed to and makes leaves behind zero mess. If you're going to be using lube for insertion whether it be by yourself of with a partner I highly recommend buying this.

Cheers,
Mr. Galerie

No comments:

Post a Comment